2009 Porsche 911
Red Stock # TI0010A, WP0CB29969S754459, 6 - CYL. engine, , 23, RED exterior
At a Glance
6 - CYL.
17/23 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: 911
- Body style: coupe
- Exterior: RED
- Interior: TAN
- Stock: TI0010A
- VIN #: WP0CB29969S754459
- Mileage: 36934
- Engine: 6 - CYL.
- Fuel: GASOLINE FUEL
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
2009 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Ruby Red Metallic 7-Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) 3.8L H6 SMPI DOHC 385 hp ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, AM/FM Stereo w/MP3/CD/DVD Player, DVD-Audio, Electronic Stability Control, Entertainment system, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Leather Seat Trim, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.
- 19 x 11 rear Carrera S II aluminum wheels
- 19 x 8 front Carrera S II aluminum wheels
- Automatic extending rear spoiler
- Bi-xenon headlights -inc: headlight leveling
- welcome home function
- Front air dam w/black intakes
- Full underbody paneling
- Pwr heated mirrors w/memory
- Rain-sensing front wipers -inc: heated washer nozzles
- 3-spoke leather-wrapped tilt/telescopic steering wheel
- Alarm system
- Anti-theft system
- Automatic climate control -inc: active carbon filter
- Auxiliary pwr outlet
- Cruise control
- Dual front cup holders
- HomeLink system
- Illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Keyless entry
- Leather-wrapped gear lever & handbrake
- Pwr front bucket seats w/adjustable lumbar
- Pwr windows -inc: auto up/down
- anti-jamming feature
- Rear window defogger
- Split-folding rear seats
- Double inertia flywheel
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Porsche active suspension management system (PASM) -inc: 10mm ride height reduction
- Pwr 4-wheel vented disc brakes -inc: 4-piston front/rear monobloc brake calipers
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Stainless steel exhaust system -inc: 2-dual brushed steel tail pipes
- Vario-Cam Plus variable valve timing system
- 2-piece rollover protection system
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Automatic brake differential (ABD)
- Child seat anchorage prep (ISOFIX) on passenger side -inc: airbag de-activation switch
- Driver & front passenger airbags -inc: front passenger on/off switch
- Front seatbelt pretensioners -inc: belt-force limitation
- LED daytime running lights
- Porsche side impact protection system (POSIP)
- Porsche Stability Management (PSM)
- Side curtain airbags
- Side-impact airbags
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Traction control
Brian Staib1 week agojeremy and the crew in the service department go above and beyond each and everytime my wife and i have brought our 2004 volvo s60 2.5 turbo into the shop for repairs and service. i highly recommend using them for car repairs and service.
Kevin Knox1 month agoBought a used Porsche from them and love it. Just had it service and was kept up to date and was treated very nicely. Highly recommend. Worked with James Zingsheim, extremely professional.
Kevin Knox4 months agoBought a used Porsche from them and love it. Just had it service and was kept up to date and was treated very nicely. Highly recommend.
Gladys Lim7 months agoDanny was the best. Made everything convenient and hassle free for me. Kudos to the Bergstrom team, excellent service?
Emily Raatz9 months agoTheir service department does everything they can to deliver a great experience. They truly dedicate their time to help you as best as they can.
Alyssa Queensberry1 year agoBrought the car here for service and we loved it
BruceLayR81 year agoWent to see the unveiling of the Taycan, quite a car to see.
Calvin Spear2 years agoNice place, doesn't accept Bitcoin as a form of payment.
Ian Angus2 years agoI had been searching three months for the car of my dreams. My search led me to Mike with Bergstrom. As an out of state buyer whom was going to buy completely virtual I prayed I would be partnered with an honest sales rep and dealer. Prayers answered! Mike and his manager instilled complete confidence and made my dream a reality. Kimberly handled my paperwork in light speed fashion! Friendly, attentive and trustworthy. If that is important to you...call Bergstrom and ask for Mike Ertl.
Scott Diamond2 years agoWe dealt with Nick at the Porsche dealership , it was the beat car buying experience ever, friendly, and straight to the point, no hassle at all, the best service too, thanks Nick. Scott and Kimberly...